Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#380

there comes a point in a girls life when she looks back and analyzes the years she's lived on this earth, and she accepts what has happened and prepares herself for what is to come. during my hiatus--which i intended to last much longer-- i've hit that point. my dad's a recovered alcoholic, my mom's a hypocrite, and i'm the result--the queen of "i don't give a fuck what you have to say because in the end, you still, and never will, know me." i love openly, think freely, and in this day and age, i still find absolutely nothing wrong with that. my past will affect my future, and i've come to terms with that. every action has a reaction, and the reactions to my actions are heavy. i' ve accepted the preconceived notions; people will say what they want to say and believe what the want to believe, because they're ignorant as fuck, and that's all there is to it. i'm putting my life together as i realize that in this world, i'm my own support system, and counting on people to be there for me is a thing of the past. i'm proud to say that i am one of those people that can get by on my looks--my hobbies prove that. there are tons of people who wish they could do what i do. some know they can't, so they make weak attempts to ruin my life and take what i have, but that's not happening. i'm my own worst enemy, i'm my own best friend, and at the end of the day, you just don't matter. eat shit and die.



i'm back . .

1 comment:

MinaLo said...

i love you.
VERY well said lol.