Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#397

stolen from cory!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. adidas Originals new york [current]
2. psling ny
3. american eagle outfitters
4. canal jeans

Four movies I've watched the most:
1. step up
2. step brothers
3. center stage
4. stomp the yard

Four places I have lived:
1. crown heights
2. mill basin
3. coney island
4. my mother's womb?

Four places I have been:
1. barbados
2. trinidad
3. puerto rico
4. florida

Four Favorite drinks
1. pepsi
2. cranberry juice
3. chardonnay
4. red bull

People who email me regularly:
1. mikey
2. the mod squad
3. adidas
4. model mayhem

Four of your favorite foods: [this is a big deal to me]
1. volcano rolls from nana
2. anything with seafood
3. french fries
4. red velvet cake

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in dallas with cory
2. the studio
3. at work, surprisingly
4. underneath someone =] -- it's been a while. sorry =\

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. working at the union this summer
2. partying
3. my new social life
4. next season merchandise at adidas

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. for the love of ray J
2. america's next top model
3. gossip girl
4. make me a supermodel

1 comment:

MinaLo said...

Four places i would rather be right now: your #4
hahaha goofball. LOVE IT